Saturday, June 26, 2010

lil' women

I will be posting more pictures and info concerning the lil' women children's clothing line. For now I am just having fun posting random things. lil' women products should represent simplicity, easy to care for, and fun to wear. It's easy to care for because each product is handmade with the highest quality fabrics. You can toss them into the wash and hang dry or throw into the dryer. I like to run over my girls skirts with a warm iron just to freshen them up a bit. It's also fun to for the kids to wear because it's comfortable, easy on easy off. No fussy zippers and stuff to get hurt on while playing. Please understand I am new to all of this and I am still trying to figure out how this all works. Hopefully, in a few weeks I will be a super blogging mama. I thought this would be a good way to let everyone out there that is interested in the lil' women project to be able to keep up with what is going on, without having to email each individual person. I hope everything I put up here is relevant to you all and easy to understand. Let me know how I am doing from time to time. I would love your input. Take care, Kass

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping me posted Kassie. You certainly are amazing!

    ReplyDelete